Providing information and resources for self-representation

Contempt of Gwinnett County Order (Support and/or Custody)

If you already have a signed court order and wish to have the order enforced, then you will have to open a new case. The forms you need to complete are:

Contempt Packet

Instructions for service by Gwinnett County Sheriff

Instructions for sheriff service outside of Gwinnett

What if the other party is avoiding service?

Instructions for private process server