Providing information and resources for self-representation

Divorce by publication without children

Below are the  forms you will need to file if you cannot locate your spouse.


Divorce without children by publication packet

What if I cannot afford the filing fee?

Complete and submit the  Affidavit of Indigence and Eligibility to Proceed In Forma Pauperis.  A judge will decide whether or not you have to pay the filing fee. If your request is granted, the publication fee is also waived.