Providing information and resources for self-representation

Divorce with Children

Divorce with Children (UNCONTESTED)

You and your spouse have agreed on child custody, child support, property division, debt division and alimony.  Your spouse is willing to sign your written agreement and does not need to be personally served with notice of your divorce by a Sheriff deputy.


Divorce with Children Packet

Your spouse will not sign an Acknowledgment of Service and Settlement Agreement. You will have to have him or her served by a Sheriff Deputy at their home or job.


Divorce with Children by Publication Packet

You cannot locate your spouse.

Response to Divorce with Minor Children